Business services companies provide a broad spectrum of offerings to customers, ranging from staffing to administrative services to facilities management and more. While companies in this sector are diverse, they face a common set of issues and challenges as they look to grow sales and improve profits. Some of the common questions we hear from our business services clients are:
- How can we understand needs and segment businesses in environments where multiple decision-makers influence the sale?
- How do we measure opportunity and manage pipelines, considering buying trends and long selling cycles?
- What combination of marketing and selling channels is best positioned to optimally cover the diverse set of small to large businesses?
- How can we build winning value propositions that can be tailored to individual decision-makers within the business?
- How can we achieve best-in-class sales effectiveness with our key account, field and/or telesales teams?
We help business services companies craft winning strategies, design effective organizations, and create efficient operations capabilities in B2B sales and marketing.
We have over a decade of experience working with business services companies in areas such as:
- Market research and opportunity assessment
- Segmentation of businesses and decision-makers
- Value proposition design and value-based selling strategy
- Sales organization strategy and design
- Incentive compensation and reward program design
- Territory design
- Sales operations and reporting
If you would like to learn more about our experience, please contact our practice team.